Friday, April 20, 2007

Hello people!
Yes. As you all can see, new layout!
Image from FD, done the rest using Photoshop.

Kalis kept making me laugh during Maths yesterday.
ME: Omg its only 0820!
ME: Times passes real slow.
KALIS: Huh? 0820 only?!
KALIS: A long time ago, I saw its only 0815.

If you dont get the joke, its okay.
I can swear that I was laughing my head off :\

Honey & me!

Went to meet mummy yesterday at IMM.
:D

Seafood combo! LJS :)


Look! My handphone model on the left, my sister's one on the right!

Daddy fetched us to Vivocity to the customer service centre.
I kept falling asleep during my ride to Habourfront.
Upgraded my plan yesterday! Like, finally.
From today onwards, I got 1000 free smses!
But I wont splurge it all, of cos.

During English lessons, we're gonna have a debate on Wed? Or Tues?
Mr Methias chose me to be the timekeeper cos I got a purple watch.
Ha ha, its gonna be so much fun :D

Went to JEC to have lunch with the guys,
Studied at JE library after that.
Bussed to West Mall cos my sister wanna buy a new school bag.
Went home, it was raining. Dad fetched us home in his car.

Nothing much happened really.
I just got my level 15 licence for Audition! :D
Out tomorrow, gonna bball again. Till then,
GOODBYE ALL.

No comments: